In general, the system requirements will be dependent on the current version of .NET used in eM Client. At this time, it is .NET 6.
- Windows 7 or higher (for XP compatible versions contact our support - although it is no longer a supported system, so we do not recommend its use).
- 350 MB of free space for installation.
- You will need additional space for data, which can be stored on a different drive if needed! Since eM Client has no limit on the number of emails/data stored in its database the only limitation is the capacity of the hard drive installed in your PC. Shared folders or network drives are not recommended due to potential database conflicts.
- Minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 1.6 GHz CPU
- Recommended for memory and processor - the more GB and GHz you have, the better :]
eM Client can, of course, be used in a Terminal server environment as well. Windows Server 2012 and newer Windows server versions are supported.
We officially support only the last three macOS versions (but some older versions, such as eM Client 8, can still run on El Capitan too).