Sharing in eM Client is done via Delegation for Exchange (EWS) accounts.
You can find the Delegation setting via the Menu>Accounts section in the Exchange Web Services tab of the given account or via right-click on the specific account in the folder list.
- In the Delegation window or section click the Show... button next to "Accounts you can access:"
- The "Delegated accounts" open will open.
- Click the Add button on the Delegated accounts window.
- The "Select users or groups" window will open.
- To add the delegated account you should have access to, enter it under "Enter the name of users or group:". E.g., email@example.com. Then click the Search button.
- That user will be displayed under "Group or user names". Click on the proper account name and click the Ok button.
- Click the Ok button on the Delegated accounts window as well and close/save the original Delegation window.
If the shared folders do not appear right away, try closing and re-opening the eM Client app.