The default Export option for Contacts is VCF file, which is a standard file type for electronic contacts, but you can export your contacts into a CSV file as well.
- Go to the Contacts section and use the Custom view.
- In this view, all information columns are available - you can either keep them all or use the Columns configuration to select which columns you want to keep in your final CSV file.
- Then open the folder/s or make a search for the contacts you want to export. The data you see is the same the final CSV file will contain.
Use Ctrl+A or Menu > Edit > Select All to select all the contacts.
- Right-click the selection and use the Export List > Export to CSV.
- Select the location for your file and finish the export - and you're done, your custom CSV contacts file is finished.